Copying files from PC to mobile and mobile to PC is always requirement of any Smartphone user, here is a method by which you can transfer files to your smartphone without any USB or data cable.
This trick help you to manage files in your phone on the computer over wireless connection, No USB cable needed.
Follow the steps to transfer file :
Step1: Download this software from play store for transfering files to mobile.
Step2: After downloading open app, you will see following screen as shown in image.
Step3: Click on start service, it will provide you FTP url as shown in below image.
Step4 : Goto your PC, Copy and paste ftp URL to Windows file explorer. Now you able to see your smartphone files in PC. start managing your files.
FEATURES of this WiFi file transfer software
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
• In order to use this trick, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area (or WiFi) network.
• This version does not have any limitation, you can transfer big size file without any limitation.
Let us know in comment if you face any issue. 🙂